DECEMBER 24th: Christmas Eve Services
7PM – 8 PM // 9PM – 10PM
DECEMBER 25th: CHRISTMAS DAY
1 Service ONLY – 10:30AM
Bring your friends, family & neighbors for a time of celebration, story and reflection. Let us all gather together & worship the King. Come with us on a journey in the month of December and experience the sounds of Christmas.
“The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.'” -John 1:9
ADDITIONAL FAMILY FUN YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS!
- Live Music – Musical guest throughout the Month of December every week in The Connecting Place (Jazz, String duo and Carolers).
- Photo Opportunity – Explore the Christmas Village and snap a photo of your family & friends!
- Tasty Treats! – Visit the Cocoa Bar & Cookie Bar
- Visit the General Store! – Stop by the General Store and pickup some Sunbury Christian apparel.
- December 4 – Be sure to join in on the fun and put on those ugly sweaters!
- December 11 – Dublin Silver Band Christmas Concert at 6:30 PM. Be sure to register REGISTER HERE
- December 18 -Live Nativity Experience
We’re preparing for Christmas and looking forward to welcoming everyone in the community! We’ll need plenty of great volunteers to make it happen. If you already know you want to serve during Christmas, let us know by signing up today!
We need your help to make all of this possible! Looking for fantastic, friendly, energetic Greeters & Ushers for each service hour.