Sermon Series – Principles for Getting What You Really Want
Sermon Topic – We Are Better Together
1. Think about a time when you experienced success when working together with another person or team. How did you feel? Could you have accomplished as much by yourself?
2. Explain how and why reading God’s word and putting it into practice will make your life better.
3. What would cause you to believe there are people you cannot work with?
4. How can working together help you identify and overcome your blind spots?
5. What has been your experience of “going further and faster when going together?”
Scripture – Genesis 2:18, Exodus 29:24, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12